- A leading, global company in insurance industry.
- This role is specifically focused on optimization of cloud processes via automation.
- Assist in the operational governance of the AIA multi-cloud environment (predominantly Azure but with an AliCloud and AWS footprint)
- Liaise with service providers to ensure that operational processes (backup, patching, provisioning, monitoring) are delivered on time and to AIA standards
- Improve operational efficiency via ARM template enhancements as required
- Develop automation opportunities via the use of Infrastructure-As-Code tooling
- Management and compliance of Public Cloud technologies to audit standards
- Work with the Group Technical Risk to ensure compliance to all security requirements and standards
- Provisioning and support of non-standard cloud services that might not be covered in AIA service provider contracts.
- Script writing and development of configuration templates are required for cloud automation
- 3 years relevant experience in Cloud Engineering with 2 or more years within a Cloud Automation Engineering role
- Excellent understanding and proven experience in Public Cloud implementation, workload migration and operational support in a multi-site enterprise environment
- Proven experience plus relevant professional certifications (Ansible, Terraform, Azure, AWS etc)
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline tooling including Jenkins
- Experience of Infrastructure-As-Code configuration management tooling (at least one of the following - Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef/Puppet)
- Ability to write templates for IaC tooling
- Practical experience of supporting Enterprise Public Cloud Services and automation
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend