Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading chemical multinational corporation. With a 20 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Various Korean Speaking Shared Services talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across accounting divisions.
- Process employees' master data requests according to established processes and work procedures and in compliance with BASF policies and local company legal and statutory requirements
- Execute all master data related service requests & inquiries under Operation team with quality and in timely manner meeting the agreed SLA and internal KPI
- Analyzing and resolving master data related issues and enquiries ensure all unsolved & potential issues are escalated timely with detailed analysis clearly describe to the SA/Group Leads according to escalation process.
- Understanding and execution of all service requests adhere to the HRS processes and procedures are aligned with company standard scope of services.
- Receive and verify the validity of invoices, ensure invoices are processed as per KPI, within service levels and in compliance with company policies, procedures and controls
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders/ vendors to develop a professional relationship
- Identify repetitive issues or risks and propose on improvement opportunities for increased efficiency
- Process Travel & Expense receipts and payment of claims
- Participate in internal / external audit. Provide required information
- Cooperation with cross function teams within SSC for monthly closing activities
- Support team member ensuring high level of service are provided to stakeholder
- Actively monitor the status of pending Invoice and Travel and Expense claims
- To update and monitor company credit control terms regulated by company policy
- To ensure all cash and bank transactions in different business area are correctly accounted, cashflow account matches with all business transactions and ensure accurate record in financial statement
- Maintain and review cash transactions to identify and notify fraud activities
- Develop a proficiency of system and processes to have effective monitoring, report of reconciliation and bank transaction
- Prepare accurate Journals, Reconciliation Reports, Accounting Analysis report, ensuring complete and well-maintained transactions
- Posting and allocation of receipts
- Improve in overdue debt and collection
- Report and participate to improve efficiency of related task
- Liaise with other related teams, ensuring effective communication
- Perform daily accounting operations, including recording journal entries, and reconciling subsidiary and general ledgers.
- Ensure the accuracy of the general ledger, keeping accurate records of fixed asset, account payable, net investment and bank accounts.
- Prepare financial statements, schedules and statement variance analysis, responsible for monthly and quarterly closing activities.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation in accordance with Finance Manual Policy, carry out investigation on any discrepancies.
- Support financial controller with GAAP & local statutory report filings.
- Transacting accounting entries, ensuring completeness & timeliness of entries booking.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
- Support the delivery of timely and accurate general accounting work, government reporting and group reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting, Human Resource, Engineering, Linguistic or any professional qualification.
- At least 1 years of experience in shared services related field. Fresh graduates from Korean Universities or with language qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with working experience of ERP system such as SAP or Oracle will be prioritised.
- Korean language qualifications, TOPIK Level 5 and above. Korean University Graduates with qualifications that are equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend