Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for multiple HR Officer Executive / HR Payrolling Analyt
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily payroll and HR admin activities, including payroll processing & statutory reporting requirements, input of manual pay items, reimbursement & salary compensation calculations.
- Processing of payroll entries and related statutory reporting requirements.
- Familiar with the end to end payroll process, regulation, tax law, statutory requirements and processes.
- Interpretation and administration of Award/Legislation/Statutory reporting
- Maintain electronic and hard copy personnel files at all times whilst complying with confidentiality requirements.
- Contribute to the design, delivery and continual improvement of leading practices and ad hoc projects as needed
Key skills & experience:
- Fresh HR Graduates or Junior HR Executive will be great
- Great english communication skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, hands on and a positive attitude are essential
- Experience working in a shared services centre or MNC would be an advantageous
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend