Established as a renowned Shared Services for over many decades in the Engineering industry, our client is expanding their contracing HR functions. As an HR Payroll Analyst handling ANZ markets, you will be overlooking payrolling and generalist initiatives within the business.
As an HR Payroll Analyst (ANZ Markets), you will:
- Work with a high level of accuracy to process payroll entries and moitor payroll delivery timely
- Possess experience handling end to end payroll processes, regulation, tax law, statutory requirements and processes
- Ensure the approvals according to DAM system is met before processing payment of any form
- Support the Payroll Team Lead in verification, variance report, pauroll approval and remittance
- Ad hoc payroll related reporting and data confidentiality assurance
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Ability to commit to 6 months contract with this role, with a highly chance of conversion to permanent staff
- At least 1-2 years working experience within payrolling processes
- Knowledge in general processing of HR activities within general payrolling processes
- Able to commit to shift hours
- Knowledge in ERP systems, Oracle is preferred
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to informn you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend