Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Human Resources
Our client is a multinational consumer goods business who is looking for a HR Operations Manager to champion HR process excellence across markets across EMEA. This will be a 12-month contract with a hybrid work arrangement.
- Drive HR processes and assigned HR projects that will deliver effective and relevant people services
- Streamlining efficiency across region commercial HR on benefits administration, data integrity, standard employee handbook and overall employee experience from hiring to retirement
- Acts as the primary point of contact on Human Resources by partnering closely with Commercial HRBPs in ensuring all HR contracts and letters are well maintained.
- Liaises with local HRBP and myHRS team to update employee employment records: hiring, transfer, promotion, and resignation.
- This position acts independently in administering, communicating, and providing regular guidance to employees and HRBPs on established policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced in HR process improvement and multiple HR projects
- Able to work well in a pace faced and ambiguous environment; with little to no supervision
- Strong functional knowledge in core HR areas in the employees' lifecycle
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Samuel Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend