Our client is an established e-commerce business who is looking for a Head of People to lead people, performance and growth initiatives for the organisation; population size approximately 200 employeees.
- Formulating and implementing HR strategies, and leading operational and strategic HR activities.
- Lead and drive the overall management of all people policies and practices to ensure alignment to local legality requirements and statutory compliance.
- Serve as a subject matter expertise in people and organisational matters with the skill to solve problems and the foresight to spot and flag potential issues.
- Facilitate and drive closures of all employee and industrial relations related matters and ensure no legal and cost implications to the company.
- Encourage development & growth to promote personal learning accountability in the company.
- Collaborate with business leaders to drive the company's workforce planning and hiring needs and ensure the business is well supported with the right resources to grow.
- Provide coaching to business leaders, when needed, to facilitate people management related challenges and issues.
- Enhance and streamline people processes to make administration simple and easy for the people.
- Manage the people system and ensure the data are up-to-date and accurate.
- Drive employee activities and events to provide opportunities for the people to interact and engage.
- Ensure the workplace environment is conducive, safe for the people to deliver their work and engage with one another.
- Manage other initiatives and projects as assigned, while being flexible to quick changes that arise.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field is required.
- At least 10 years of human resource management with various hands-on experience in the respective vertical is required.
- Previous experience in start-ups environment and culture with a growth and transformation phase is preferred.
- Exposure working in the corporate environment, growing SME or e-Commerce industry is an added advantage.
- An out-of-the-box thinker, with a can-do attitude despite going against the norm!
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Samuel Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend