Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Finance & Accounting
About our client:
Our client is a well-known fashion retailer with multiple outlets across Malaysia. Aside from Malaysia, they have strong presence in other countries within Asia and is a market leader in this business segment. The growth and expansion has resulted in the creation of this role to handle the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) scope to support the business especially the commercial team. They are looking for a FP&A Manager to join their team in KL.
In this role, you will be supporting the Head of Department on FP&A matters for the Malaysia business. Your role covers:
- manage the financial and business analysis for the operations here which covers business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- business partner with stakeholders in Malaysia and support them on decision-making and managing the P&L of the business
- provide effective analysis and foresight on performance, margins and operating cost to improve profitability and financial performance
- conduct feasibility studies and investment appraisal through a thorough understanding of the market, competition and consumer
- manage and assess risks to the business and effectively implement controls to minimise adverse impact to safeguard the company's interest
- managing key cost drivers and identify areas for improvement and cost savings
- periodic and ad-hoc management reporting to stakeholders in Malaysia and the HQ
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 8 years experience in Finance & Accounting with a minimum of 5 years in FP&A or Commercial Finance
- A relevant degree in Finance & Accounting OR professional qualifications such as CIMA, CPA, ACCA or ICAEW
- Experience in Retail would be an added advantage. Candidates from the FMCG or F&B industry can be considered
- Strong motivation to learn and able to be hands-on
- Resilient and team player
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Amanda Yap at Amanda.Yap@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995| Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend