Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Shared Services
- MNC Working Environment
- Condusive Traning Provided
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A services multinational corporation. With a 10 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Customer Service Support (HR) talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across the function.
- Handle all outbound tasks via phone with the utmost professionalism and ensure high-quality customer service is provided at all times.
- Update our internal CS Systems with customer information & customer inquiries.
- Provide complete and accurate responses to customers -make reference to our internal information portal (which contains detailed information on our products & services) for additional information if required.
- Adhere to work schedule as planned.
- Use call center technologies, and ensure that all actions are taken to handle customers' inquiries, problems and complaints are in compliance with the Company's Standard Operating Procedures and Policies and escalate any exceptions to the relevant departments for further advice.
- Keep yourself abreast with all the latest information on the company's product, services, marketing plans, procedures, and of any changes in policies and standard procedures, so as to ensure that this related information is being communicated to our customers with accuracy, and in a consistent manner.
- Feedback / escalate any urgent/critical issues or problems to management on a timely basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization's customers and data.
- Maximize opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell company products and services.
- Ensure individual/team KPIs are met/achieved consistently.
- Attend all required and necessary meetings and training sessions arranged by the department/company as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Phychology, Communciations or any professional qualification.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in Outbound customer services/ call centre experience would be prioritised.
- Candidates who dealth with international clients/stakeholder will be prioritised (US, Australia, New Zealand, UK or any Europe region)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Specific entities encourage language speakers to apply, e.g. Mandarin, Japanese speakers, Korean Speaker, or any European langauge.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend