Published on 20th February 2019
Due to the overwhelming amount of positive feedback and the success of our ‘Back to Work’ program that was launched in Singapore and Hong Kong recently, I’m delighted to share that we’ll be launching this program in Kuala Lumpur!
Helping professionals find that dream role is the HEART of our business. At Ambition, we're committed to serving our clients and professionals to build a better future. As such, we are excited to launch our 'Back to Work' program.
Our ‘Back to Work’ program is a 2-week course aimed at reintegrating professionals who have taken a career break back into the workforce. Upon screening, Ambition will select up to 15 professionals to enrol into our customised workshops to prepare, encourage and support them in what to expect in their next role. We would love for you or anyone who you think may be interested to be part of our program!
What’s in it for you?
- A tailored program completely FREE OF CHARGE
- 3 half day workshops delivered by our experienced Ambition L&D Trainer and Diversity Lead on:
- CV writing
- Personal branding
- Explaining career gaps
- Professional networking
- Receive top career tips from industry experts
- The opportunity to meet and greet hiring managers from high profile firms in Kuala Lumpur
- Meet new contacts through Ambition’s network
How does it work?
If you’re looking to return back to work or you know someone who ticks all the boxes below then please apply by clicking the button below!
- Minimum 8 years of professional full-time experience
- Out of the workforce for a minimum of 18 months
- Open to opportunities in full time/part time/permanent and contract roles based in Malaysia
- Previous career history in one of the following areas – Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain & Procurement, Technology and Digital
- Eligible to work in Malaysia
- Must be available to attend all workshops and event on 26 Mar, 28 Mar, 3 Apr & 4 Apr
To apply our Back to Work program, please click on the button below.