Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
Wet Process Engineer (Semiconductor)
This company in Malacca is a world-famous Semiconductor Manufacturer with rapidly expanding operations. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a Wet Process Engineer to join their Bump Engineering team.
- BS/MS degree in Chem Eng, Material Science, Physics, E.E. or other engineering courses
- Knows DOE, FMEA, SPC and 8D methodologies
- Provide continuous improvement plan to ensure products meet customer requirements
- In depth knowledge in Wet PE: Electroplating, etching, resist stripping & wet clean - Sputter PE: Vacuum systems, sputter (etch and metal deposition), plasma
- A team player with strong analytical abilities, problem solving skill, statically data analysis and DOE will be an added advantage.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Assist equipment improvements project to achieve maximum throughout, utilization and reduce equipment downtime.
- Carry out equipment start-up, Installation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to maximize equipment uptime
- Analyze equipment failure mode and carry out continuous improvement plan. Establish or improve machine preventive maintenance checklist and equipment FMEA.
- Organize preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment and optimize maintenance schedules
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and establish Control Action Systems. Work on machine parameters, SECS GEM, FDC and system setup
- Monitor equipment OEE, MTBA, MTBF and spare parts planning
- Lead cross functional team to resolve an issue or develop new process/technology
- Drive continuous improvement activities on the equipment and manpower needed
- Candidates who require a visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend