VP, Traded Market Risk
A reputable financial institution is seeking a VP, Traded Market Risk to support the Head of Market Risk in maintaining an effective risk monitoring framework and perform an independent monitoring of complex treasury activities.
About the Role
- Perform independent revaluation of treasury positions and instruments; conduct stress tests on trading book positions
- Implement and maintain a robust risk monitoring and reporting framework to ensure adherence to the approved policies and risk limits across various portfolios
- Independent monitoring of treasury activities covering capital markets, money market instruments, FX, derivatives and structured products
- Provide various risk exposure reports, compliance and management reports to senior stakeholders
- Identify, follow-up and escalate risk limit excesses, breaches or any exceptions to the management for informed decision making
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, banking and finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years' relevant market risk management experience in the financial services industry with at least 3-5 years' experience in managing a high calibre team
- Proven track records of effective management skills with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 241249. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710