VP, Fund Administration
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A reputable financial institution is seeking a VP, Fund Administration to lead multiple teams across various fund administration, transformation and project management units.
About the Role
- Mitigate financial and reputation risks by ensuring appropriate structure, resources, procedures and controls are developed and maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Approve new businesses based on effective assessments, ensure acceptance of new business balances the risk elements against all external economic and internal benefits
- Develop and implement comprehensive SOPs to ensure timeliness and completeness of all processes to ensure industry best practices are reflected within the operations
- Participate as a member of the country and management committee to develop, implement and execute strategies and business plans across the business
- Act as change leader by establishing an environment of continuous improvement to drive workflow and process changes and achieve high productivity
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, banking and finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 15 years' relevant experience in fund management and operational excellence in the financial services industry with at least 7-8 years' experience in managing high performing teams
- Proven track records of effective management skills with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 242512. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710