|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Are you in the UI/UX field and is searching for an opportunity to work on exciting digital products, with a well-structured team? We are helping our client to look for creative and positive individuals to join the UI/UX team.
What you will do as an UI Designer?
- To design and develop intuitive, user-centric, and pixel perfect UI solutions for company's digital products
- Fully understand business objectives to produce tailored solutions
- Involve in researching, designing, and developing UI for both new and existing products
- To develop medium and high fidelity prototypes to ensure the effective communication of interaction and concept
- Work closely with the UX team to address key needs for customer experience enhancement
- Provide constructive suggestions for improvements by evaluating the usability, user experience, and performance of the solutions provided
- Update the Design Language System in a timely manner to standardize the quality of product development
What you will do as an UX Designer?
- To conduct user research / interview to understand customers' needs, evaluate the findings and to provide customized solutions
- Work closely with the team to develop personas by understanding business objectives and analysing the exsiting data
- Design User Experience and ensure it is aligned with business objectives
- Develop the UX flow, prototypes and present the concept to the stakeholders, articulate the rationales
- Conduct quick usability testing on prototypes, identify flaws in the design then provide modification accordingly
- Keep up to date with the UX trends
- Works closely with the UI team
What you need to have?
- Minimum Diploma in any relevant field
- At least one year of working experience within the UI/UX Designing field
- Willing to learn and positive attitude
- Good communications skills to present the ideas / concepts to different level of stakeholders
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710