|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commodity companies within Southeast Asia. They believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a strong Treasury Manager to join their current high performing team.
- Play a key role in managing the company's liquidity, capital structure, capital markets transactions, and treasury reporting and forecasting. The position is highly visible requiring an understanding of the business, as well as effective communication to manage a broad range of internal external relationships
- Investigate and recommend comprehensive strategies to structure and raise debt capital including making forecasts, managing funds and investments, and preparing periodic comparative financial reports for the senior management team
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Continually evaluate alternative long‐term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- At least 8 years of working experience in treasury operations with good understanding of the commodity market
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710