- Attractive remuneration package
- Consulting industry
- Located near public transport
Transaction Services practice advise clients who are buying or selling a business through various due diligence services (strategic / commercial / operational), market study and assessment, market entry and growth strategy, business plan development, value creation and synergy assessment.
- Processing opportunities and requests from potential clients, including proposal preparation and pitch presentation.
- Client management from recovery to timeline to engagement satisfaction.
- Project execution and delivery, ranging from pre-deal to post-deal and organic growth or greenfield expansion.
- Conducting effective and efficient primary interviews with industry experts and consumers.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a consulting firm / Big 4 advisory / boutique advisory firm / private equity fund, with a focus on business due diligence and operations.
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem-solving skills; and the ability to understand and develop market profile, competitive landscape, regulatory requirements and business plans.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number #257572. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend