Threat Intelligence Expert
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the Head of Security, this role is required to perform end to end cyber threat intelligence analysis for the organization. You will also be managing internal & external sources of intelligence and to review threat feeds/reports. In this role, you will also be responsible to oversee the cyber threat intelligence operations and provide reporting to the global operations. Apart from this, you will be performing threat researches and work closely with internal security teams to provide and improve the existing prevention and detection methods.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering (CGPA: 3.0 and above)
- More than 10 years of technical experience in cyber security space
- 5 years plus experience in cyber threat intelligence
- In-depth knowledge in MITRE ATT@CK framework/ Red Teaming/ Offensive security practices
- Hands on experience in SIEM/ XDR/ SOAR/ TIP/ EDR/ NTA platforms
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710