Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 11 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
Test Process Engineer (Semiconductor)
My client is a market-leading electronics manufacturer with operations all over the world. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Test Process Engineer to assist in their rapidly expanding manufacturing needs.
- Support manufacturing operations
- Develop and implement improved methods of manufacturing, procedures, and processes that result in improved efficiencies, yields, machine operations, and quality
- Implement project or improvement plans for areas of responsibility including but not limited to; efficiency improvements, cost reduction or quality improvement programs, new product support and other process improvements
- Perform lot and equipment dispositions to support the continuous flow of production
- Identify systematic problems in either process or equipment related sources and communicating findings to the engineering staff in a continuous manner
- Support the manufacturing ramp with execution of equipment/process startup, process experiments (SWRs)
- Participate in data analysis and problem resolution
- 3 years (or more) of Test process or Post Test process engineering in semiconductor manufacturing or relevant experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, or a related field
- Strong foundation in statistical process control, engineering change control and process release strategies
- Candidates who require a visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend