Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 11 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
Test Engineer (Semiconductor)
My client in Malacca is a global semiconductor MNC which is seeking a Test Engineer to join their team.
- Oversee entire yield process and yield-related loss factors.
- Crossfunctionally collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders; Process team, maintenance team, product team, production team & etc. to ensure yield and productivity is optimized.
- Conduct analysis of high-level reporting regarding data to analyze fallouts & provide disposition.
- Act as a lead to guide and train operators & technicians and other junior subordinates.
- Resolve the root cause of problems and eliminate the source systemically.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Industrial/ Others) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in semiconductor field.
- Familiarity with IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001.
- ISO9001 and IATF 16949 Lead Auditor Certification, e.g., from an accredited and recognized certification body would be an added benefit.
- Matured interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and lead teams.
- Can communicate with confidence to Management and to customers in fluent English.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Candidates who require a visa sponsorship to work in Malaysia need not apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend