Test Development Engineer (Semiconductor)
Our client is a world-leading electronics manufacturer from the U.S. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Test Development Engineer to spearhead all R&D Product Testing operations.
- Responsible to sustain equipment condition, Mean Time Between Assists/Failure (MTBA/F) including machine and process setup for existing product.
- Responsible in capability improvement, cost down, parameter optimization projects and technical document writeup activity.
- Reporting and communication with customer with respect to product and process matter
- Support new product set up, low to high volume manufacturing
- Support and coordinate audits (internal and external)
- Promote and lead creativity and innovation activities
- Bachelor or master degree in either electronics, electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, materials, manufacturing engineering disciplines
- Above 3 years Handler/Trim&Form/Laser Mark/Vison APS semiconductor test experince specifically.
- Good technical knowledge and hands on experience in semiconductor manufacturing processes, such as die sawing, die attach, clip bond, encapsulation, trim & form, marking, testing and packing
- Knowledge and experience in Handler/Trim&Form/Laser Mark/Vison including it machine maintenance is desirable.
- Experience in bringing a product from Low Volume stage to High Volume Manufacturing stage.
- Knowledge and experience in Power device / QFN package / Flip chip assembly is desirable
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend