Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client in Malacca is seeking a Product & Test Manager.
- Responsible for the management & execution of new product test strategy and development to ensure smooth product qualification and deployment into test operation.
- Coordinate bench and test characterization of new direct materials/ new product introduction / performance improvement / supplier change.
- Manage product characterization/reliability/qualification and failure analysis.
- Coordinate on new product or engineering samples for customer / reliability / inter departmental request.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to further define test capacity strategy, setting standard & direction, drive and execute one way of working, harmonious process and compliance towards achieving test operation roadmap, programs, and solution offerings.
- Create and update program-specific effectiveness testing and evaluation tools
- Ability to liaise with multiple suppliers and international development team for various new product development and test improvement strategy.
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset and can execute to strategic plan. Self-directed; able to influence/manage across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication in both writing & verbal and proven problem-solving skills with the ability to interface directly and provide strategic advice with creative solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in E&E engineering or Physics with at that least 7 years semiconductor product & test related work experience.
- Good problem solving, planning, decision making, time management and organisational skills
- Able to adapt and work in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to communicate well with all levels and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work with management to establish project milestones and execute project plans with little supervision is required
- Good knowledge of a particular technical area within the job responsibility
- Good command of English and Mandarin (For Liaising with China and Taiwan Counterpart);
- Good teamwork, communication and problem solving.
- Candidates who require a work visa to work in Malaysia need not apply.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend