Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Talent Acquisition Consultant, Asia
This role will be reporting into the Regional Legal & Contracts Manager for Asia Pacific and work closely with the members in the Legal & Contract Management team in driving legal and contract management activities including compilation of reports, documents and information for the tenders and proposals submissions.
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires, audit, and pre-qualifications.
- Organize and harness the efforts of all involved departments relating to tendering/bidding activities and contract review.
- Coordinate client's bid requirements within the various departments, collate and compile all queries and requests for additional information.
- Vet through incoming tenders and to note down tender due date, tender submission instructions/requirement, and mode of submission.
- Monitor and ensure that tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to, including the postage, packing, and preparation of outgoing submissions (physical or soft copies).
- Ensure that tender submissions are standardized in terms of format, font, logo, etc., and in line with client's and/or Ambition's tender requirements.
- Prepare basic legal documentation, work with Legal team for other admin matters.
- Dealing with and responding to any additional admin duties as and when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline (Business Administration, or Legal-related majors is an advantage) with 2 to 3 years' experience in RFP/RFQ and managing entire tender process in contracts lifecycle and administration.
- Possess high level of integrity, pleasant personality, high initiative, meticulous coupled with good analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different teams and stakeholders comfortably and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and highly service orientated.
- A self-discipline and positive attitude with ability to work on your own with remote working arrangement.
- Driven and client service focus to match the team's high performance culture.
At Ambition we are passionate and committed to "Building Better Futures" for our candidates, clients and our employees.
If this is an opportunity that you would like to explore moving forward, please click "Apply now" for a discretionary discussion.