The Technical Consultant will provide critical skills necessary to implement, integrate, upgrade, administer, support and extend applications. He/she takes ownership of one or more areas of delivery within proof of concepts, analysis and design phases, refreshes, implementations and upgrades, and provide leadership and mentoring to junior resources.
- Support the AI project team by documenting technical architecture and data management requirements captured during client meetings
- Support the client organization during interface design and data mapping
- Create the AI development environment mirroring the hardware and software stack to be used on client site
- Be responsible for the management of source control on the project
- Test the data management infrastructure
- Troubleshoots environmental issues that arise in the course of deploying/configuring software
- Performance tunes the AI application before delivery to client and during the client's performance testing phase of project
- Must have at least Bachelor's Degree specialising in Computer Science or Information Technology with good academic results.
- The candidate will be a professional, with a minimum of 4 years' experience, and will enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and technically challenging environment.
- Able to analyse issues and define high level solutions and provide technical strategy recommendations for clients.
- Good knowledge of SQL and in-depth experience of Databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server or Teradata and performance tuning at a database level will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss
Contact Elisa Lian on (60) 3 23007202 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number BBBH 222226. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.