Team Assistant (based in KL)
We are now looking for a Team Assistant (based in KL) with a team player and service-oriented attitude to join us in supporting the Singapore business team.
The Team Assistant (based in KL) will support a team of Singapore based consultants who operate in their highest standards of quality and service. This role reports to both the Office Manager and Regional HR Manager based in Singapore.
- Supports sales consultants on their candidate registration and formatting of CVs requests
- Maintaining in-house database and ensuring data are entered accurately
- Placement compliance checks for the assigned sales teams
- Work closely with SG corporate services team members and finance team members
- Other adhoc duties or projects as assigned to support the Singapore team remotely
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Excellent computer MS Office and Outlook skills with great attention to details
- Around 2-5+ years of admin or team support experience
- Fresh grads with relevant internships or work experience may also be considered
- A deadline focused approach with good sense of urgency and ability to learn new systems quickly
- A positive attitude with ability to work on your own with remote working arrangement
- Driven and client service focus to match the high performance culture in the office
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
If this sounds like the right role for you, please submit your resume with expected salary to Jasmine.
Information gathered is for recruitment purposed only, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.