Tax Manager (6 month contract)
Our client, a well-known global leader in the tech space, is currently recruiting a Tax Manager position, for a 6-month contract, with the potential to convert to a permanent position next year. This regional tax role is responsible for the South East Asia cluster and will be based in Kuala Lumpur. My client is also including an additional 1 month salary as a completion bonus at the end of the contract.
- Manage a remote team of tax professionals across the SEA region
- Provide and review tax returns, ensuring timely and accurate tax filing for the countries
- Develop strategic tax planning and implement improvements to provide the best level of support to the company
- Oversee tax audits for the region
- Ownership of the transfer pricing, working with an external tax agent for the region
Skills & Experience Required:
- Immediately available and able to commit to a minimum 6 month contract
- Professional accounting qualification (CA, ACCA etc) or a Degree in Accounting & Finance
- At least 8 years experience working within tax, ideally within the technology sector
- Regional experience, covering at least 2-3 SEA countries is essential
- Strong working knowledge of indirect local and corporate tax regulations, plus international tax, transfer pricing etc
- Excellent management experience, able to lead and coach the team across the region
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Matthew Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)