Tax Analyst / Associate / Specialist
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple role of Tax Analyst / Specialist / Associate
- Manage the timely and accurate lodgement of returns, monitor tax payment, and tax accounts
- Support Group Tax with information for ad hoc requests, including considerable tax transactions or tax audits
- Undertake periodic review of book to tax adjustment
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and year-end tax provision
- Participate in the preparation of Company's direct and indirect tax returns
- Work collaboratively with various external and internal partners to support delivery of local tax requirements.
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Opportunities for secondment or internal transfer
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years of experience in Tax
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA/CIMA
- Experience in SAP will be an advantage
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC & SSC environment
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710