Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 15 March 2023
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Back to jobs Featured
How to Apply?
System Reliability Engineer Manager
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the service level through timely analysis of data and corrective actions derived
- Provides performance reports and analysis, trends and pro-active recommendations based on in-depth trend analysis
- Drive and report achievements through key performance indicators and success stories
- Responsible for creating a framework for periodic reporting and identification for areas of improvement in operational performance parameters
- Define and help to develop interactive dashboards / analytical reports
- Lead department's branding and marketing strategy, manage and standardize communications channels and publications
- Support department head on general and team administrative, strategy execution, transformation, stakeholders and vendor management
- Streamline and simplify processes to support agile and speed to markets while maintaining high level of controls
- Build resilience into the application so underlying system failures are handled gracefully and do not impact end users. Influence design/development teams to always be thinking of the rainyday scenarios.
- Min 5 years of overall IT experience in Application development, Production support, DevOps or SRE & added support engineer.
- Candidates should have very good communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- Batch management / Scheduling tools such as Control M, Autosys
- Monitoring/analytical tools such as ITRS, Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Sysdig.
- Microservices management tools such as Kong, Istio, Jersey
- In-memory/Distributed databases like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hazelcast, Postgres
- DevOps tool stack such as Jenkins, Ansible, BitBucket, GIT, Maven, Docker, Rundeck
- Messaging/Streaming tools like Kafka, Active MQ, iMFT, FileID
- Programming/Scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Power shell, Bash, Java / J2EE, Angular JS, Spring & Microservices
- Basics of Oracle/MS SQL database administration
- Basics of Unix/Linux, Windows administration, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- AWS/Azure cloud platform support
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend