Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 27 February 2023
- SalaryRM20000.00 - RM25000.00 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Back to jobs
SVP, Project Management
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to document project scope, deliverables, goals, risks, success measures and estimated resources needed.
- Ensure that projects remain in-scope which could be feature development or enhancement and meet budgetary, scheduling, and quality requirements.
- Work with other teams such as infra and security teams when needed.
- Plan and lead status review meetings, develop project control and reporting procedures and manage changes in operational plan.
- Responsible for training, managing, and motivating the project team, as well as resolving team conflicts.
- Minimum 15-20 years experience with proven track record in leadership role in Project Management of Information Technology projects.
- Project Management Certificate from PMP or Prince2 will be added advantage.
- Software development background who understand business user languages / technical knowledges.
- Mature and independent, with excellent stakeholders management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Only local candidates will be considered.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Moon Thai at Moon.Thai@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend