|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a global top tier FMCG company - they have a great track record in Malaysia and their business is keep growing. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
As a Supply Planner, you will be reporting to Supply Planning Manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with different stakeholders on production forecast and ensure sufficient inventory
- Work closely with logistic department to update delivery status and ensure ontime delivery
- Maintain supply planning database and frequent update to management on the supply progress.
- Contribute to various New Product Development projects.
- Collaborate with sales to create, maintain and review baseline sales forecasts for finished goods.
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and able to negotiate with different levelstakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Self-driven, outcome-driven and take initiative to drive the process.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710