Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Established MNC environment
- Attractive Remuneration
Our client is the logistics arm for a European based Multinational Company, offering one stop solutions relating to international transportation. They are currently expanding and seeking for talented individuals to apply as a Supply Chain Optimizer.
- To book shipments in mode of transports Sea, Air, Truck, Rail and CEP (Courier Express Parcel)
- To follow up transport shipments incl. maintaining status of the shipments − To handling correct and timely handling of all transport relevant documents
- To be first point of contact to appointed international customers
- To liaise with our appointed Logistics Service Provider (LSP) and shipper as intermediate
- To address and resolve incident and complain issues timely
- To respond to inquiries within 24h hours or provide status update about action taken
- To assist Director / Operation Manager in performance review of appointed Logistics Service Provider (LSP)
- To share insights of market developments as well as customer information with the team and Director
- To update and correct existing standard operating procedure (SOP)
- To support on any other related tasks assigned from time to time
- 2 years of experience in international transport/freight forwarding
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Administration or related fields
- Proven experiences in shipment handling/arrangements for land/sea/air
- Well organized, able to tackle large volume day to day operations and working under pressure
- Fluent communicator in English, Malay. Additional languages (eg. Mandarin/others) is an added advantage
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Vern Zhiang Leong at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend