Supply Chain Manager
Opportunity to step into a progressive role with a MNC
Attractive remuneration package
Based in Klang (Temporary relocation may be required)
About our client:
Our client is an established Manufacturing MNCs, offering great opportunities for internal growth and exposure. They are currently expanding and moving their operations and are looking for talented professional to apply as a Plant Supply Chain Manager.
- Set up & manage the plant supply chain function, working closely with Sales, Production & sourcing
- Manage supply & demand planning, warehouse and purchasing team, while reporting to the Plant Manager
- Implement and improve on processes related to the supply chain function
- Optimizing cost throughout the supply chain
- Initiate, manage and support inventory, scheduling and their systems and processes to meet corporate KPI targets
- Identify and implement new approaches to procurement and production scheduling to ensure lead times meet or exceed market expectations
- Monitor inventory values as forecasted from customers and/or long lead times for without forecast demand
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Professional Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year of managerial working experience in the related field is required in a manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in supply chain & inclusive of purchasing, inventory management, logistic & scheduling; with strong emphasis on continuous improvement in leadership capacity.
- Strong analytical, organize and planning skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710