Supply Chain Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Competitive remuneration package
Based in Klang Valley
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the global manufacturers who are looking to expand their operations in the region and are looking for a supply chain profession to apply as a Supply Chain Manager.
- Responsible for the company's supply chain management, inventory control, shipping, and logistics
- Key person to liaise with stakeholders including Finance, Sales & Marketing IT, while working closely with external forwarders, 3PL, government bodies and vendors.
- To provide management reports for operations meeting with interpreting of information and making recommendations based on the performance of department
- To provide reports and prepare work related presentations for discussion and analysis, including and not limited to KPI assessments, SLAs etc
- Ensure that departmental SOP's are effective, while doing annual review on policies and SOPs according to daily operation for potential improvements in workflow.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields
- Fluent in English and Malay, Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Great with stakeholder management
- Proficient with MS Office (ie. Power Point, Excel, Word), inventory management & warehouse management systems
- Able to work under pressure and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving mindset
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710