My client is a semiconductor company from Europe. Due to increasing demand from their customers worldwide, they are looking to add a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team.
- Spearhead all Supplier QA related functions and operations such as but not limited to; New Supplier Qualification, Supplier Development, continuously providing input towards continuous QMS development, review of Incoming Materials process, alignment of Supplier manufacturing process in conjunction with purchasing and other segments within QA.
- Conducting Supplier visit and auditing as and when needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a similar industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related
- Firm understanding of supplier qualification, development and auditing
- Semiconductor industry experience would be an added advantage
- Strong grasp of QA problem-solving tools; 8D, SPC, VDA process, etc.
- Opportunity to work with an established MNC
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend