Supplier Quality Engineer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client, a MNC E&E manufacturing company is currently looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE).
As a SQE, you will need to conduct testing, process verification, and engineering reviews to investigate and maintain the quality of component segments and tooling. Work closely with Managers, engineering groups, and suppliers to review and provide solutions or assign corrective actions for related quality issues. This person must have good personality with excellent communication skills to ensure the flow of information and to maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship internally and externally.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Degree holder in relevant field
- A proven track at least 4 years of working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably from the same industry
- Willing to travel- within Malaysia or other countries to support supplier quality issues
- Good understanding of root cause analysis and general understanding of QP, ECR, PrintVu and etc will be of advantage
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are mandatory to ensure all information has been conveyed without miscommunications
- Strong QA background, problem solver, easy-going, and can work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710