About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Consulting Manager / Finance Project Manager across various Function for (PTP , Order to Cash or Accounts Receivable)
- Responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change
- Responsible in the overall project management and recording the end to end process including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closure
- Handling the project scope and goals in line with the organizational goals in alliance with senior management.
- Responsible in risk identification within the project and providing solutions to mitigate identified risks.
- Leading project team members through methodology and deliverable.
- Develop, monitor and report on implementation roadmap
- Manage project transition process (knowledge transfer process, training, documentation)
- At least 8 years of working experience, with prior experience in SSC F&A Processes e.g. ( AP, OTC or AR)
- Experience in Migration project is highly advantageous
- Process Automation or Project Standardisation process or Migration Project is REQUIRED
- Someone who is innovative with critical thinking
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent analytical thinking skills with the initiative to voice out opinion
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend