Software Engineering Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM18000 - RM25000 per month|
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with CTO to develop and execute technical strategy for the Group considering regional stakeholder requirements
- Help build cutting-edge technology to provide a unique value proposition
- Ensure timely development of POC's and prototypes prioritizing quick time to market with MVP features
- Utilize Agile and Lean techniques to deliver key features quickly
- Continuously research new technical capability and solutions for adoption
- Foster an innovative culture within the Tech team
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong full stack technical architecture know-how especially in areas of open-source technologies, cloud-based platforms, mobile devices etc.
- Know how in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence would be a plus
- Previous experience in an R&D environment or have developed Proof-of-Concept (POC) prototypes.
- Good grasp of Microservices based Architecture
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing services
- Knowledge in web services especially in REST API and tools.
- Knowledge in source code repository and branching models in Git and usage of tools such as GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket etc.
- Working knowledge of Agile and/or Lean methodologies
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to coach, inspire and mentor a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710