Software Engineering Manager
Leading e-commerce company seeks Engineering Manager as part of their current expansion:
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Strong market presence
Our client is a leading e-commerce company and a market leader in their own specialization. They are seeking for a motivated and strategic Engineering Manager to lead their current development team.
The Software Engineering Manager will work on large scale, complex systems where you can reach users on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence in a flexible working environment.
- Define and plan modernization of the tech stack
- Lead and guide development of backend, frontend and mobile engineers
- Work closely with product owner and marketing stakeholders to create scalable backend system and an extendable frontend application to support multiple projects
- Set technical standards for the team and grow them into independent engineers
- Drive the progress of the product and technical roadmap, maintaining microservices/micro frontend architectures, clean architecture, API-based and event-based communication
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, development, application debugging and diagnosis
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as CICD, TDD and Scrum
The Successful Applicant
- Experience building large scale applications, and ability to mentor and coach a fast-paced team of engineers across various functional background (Backend, Web, Mobile)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to build a high engagement team
- Good product mindset, be able to balance between project features and engineering quality
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders
- Passion for a clean and beautiful code with an eye for a simplicity and pragmatism
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Elisa at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *Li-EL
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)