Software Engineering Manager
World-leading medical devices company seeks a Software Engineering Manager
- A dynamic work exposure
- Long-term prospect
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a leading medical devices company and rated one of the worlds' most innovative companies by Forbes. They pride themselves with their excellent working culture and offers long-term career prospects. Currently, they are seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join their high callibre software development team.
The Software Engineering Manager will be presented with the opportunity to contribute to the global IT Strategy and work across regional boundaries. The ideal candidate should still be technically hands on and is able to provide technical design and implementation services in compliance with corporate strategies and standards. He/she should have experience with Agile developement methods, product ownership, managing a development team and an excellent communicator.
Maintain up to date knowledge of software development techniques and recommend improvements in support of application development efforts.
Oversee and participate in the Software Development Life Cycle.
Collaborate with other departments to ensure a consistent approach and maximize the benefit of tools already being used throughout the organization.
Reporting overall progress of development activities to management and the business.
Provide the business with a professional service by ensuring customers are regularly updated on progress.
Promote a DevSecOps culture and challenge silos.
Develop strategies that will enable to achieve the outcomes of your objectives with your business partners.
- Must have at least Bachelor's Degree specializing in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 8 years of experience managing Software Development team preferably in an Agile or DevOps environment.
- Strong knowledge in Software Engineering processes and methodologies.
- Experience in driving automation initiatives via CI/CD platforms.
- Good understanding in integration technologies such as SOA and Microservices.
- Strong communication and proven ability to collaborate across multiple development teams.
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +603 9213 1657 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #244507.