|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM9000.00 per month|
A software house seeks for Software Engineer
- Stable and strong presence in the market
- Good track record within hospitality industry
- Exposure to diverse work culture
Our client is a software house that provides comprehensive hospitality solutions for hotels worldwide. They are an industry player with a stable reputation for more than 35 years.
Software Engineer (Operations) will be assisting the operations team based in Mandarin speaking countries.
The incumbent's daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing remote and on-site support to helpdesk.
- Working with other engineers to provide technical training.
- Assist in project implementation along with the Operation team.
- Developing relevant tools to support deployment of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of work experience in web application development with Microsoft .Net 2005/2008/2012.
- Knowledge of VB/C/C++/C# is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Crystal Reporting, Microsoft SQL, and mySQL database.
- Exposure to system fine tuning, Microsoft IIS, and Window Server OS.
- Strong analytical skills with exposure in troubleshooting of software issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #229098. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710