- Contribute towards the future strategic direction and process innovation of Securities Services by keeping abreast of changes in customer needs, technology and business environment and taking pro-active steps to embrace and capitalize on these changes.
- Responsible for succession planning for key positions, managing the attrition of employees and ensuring that a plan is developed and executed for high potential individuals in the department
- Assist the Head Securities Services in leading Domestic Custody Settlements team to achieve quality service by meeting the prescribed objectives and goals.
- Contribute to the development of associates by guiding, coaching, motivating, supporting and assisting selected number of associates.
- Verify transactions processed by Associates and authorize those that fall within own-delegated release authority. Checking of and/or approving customer's Domestic Custody Settlements order against Domestic Custody
- Achieve Operational Performance Metric standards in terms of Productivity, Output Index, Utilisation, Core time, etc.
- Complete non-routine assigned task (DR Drill, BCP, load Balance, system related testing, etc) within the set deadline.
- No complaints from customers related to poor and indifferent service attitude and discourtesy.
- No major adverse findings from internal auditors or external auditors' reviews.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a securities transactions processing role.
- In-depth knowledge of settlement cycle concepts and procedures to resolve settlement issues.
- Previous people management experience.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #257155. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend