Services Delivery Management/Process Improvement Manager(F&A)
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.This position is responsible to leads the company's service management function to manage stakeholder interactions and SSC financials.
They are looking for a Services Delivery Management Manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate budgeting, planning and forecast for entire SSC operations
- Manage and track expenses relating to SSC implementation and operating cost
- Manage chargeback / billing of SSC cost to Business Units based on agreed chargeback model on timely basis
- Ensure cost control within budget expenditure levels.
- Identify, recommend and implement measures to improve efficiency, service delivery and operational costs
- Oversees the development and maintenance of Service Level Agreement and charging mechanisms for the services provided
- Ensure constant engagement with the key stakeholders in Business Units to ensure ongoing maintenance of the Service Level Agreements
- Manage and build relationship with key stakeholders covering the end-to-end processes.
- Establish timely reporting (e.g. monthly, ad-hoc reporting and ensure information produced for reporting is aligned to SSC and/or Business Units demand)
- Monitor service delivery and ensure that failed service levels are escalated, analysed, resolved and followed-up on a timely basis
- Manage and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the service team process area's activities and to implement the necessary changes
- Drive and assist in SSC development, such as transition, project transformation, additional scope etc.
- Proactively manage staff motivation morale and turnover
- Manage performance and career development of team members
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across team members
- Monitor resource utilization and ensure balance workload among team members
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in managerial position
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce will be great.
- Shared Services Background will be advantageous
- Experience in relationship / stakeholder management roles would be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
For a quick & confidential discussion, please submit via the application or you can submit your resume to Andrew.email@example.com quoting 'Johor Services Management Manager'.
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend