Service Desk Analyst (Japanese + Mandarin + Cantonese Speaker)
- New role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a multinational company focusing on consumer products and has more than 100 years of presence in the the global market. They are currenly looking for a multi-lingual service desk analyst to join their growing team.
In summary,this role requires you to cover 1st level support on desktop, laptop, IP phone, network and other business applications. You will be providing a high level support and responsible for resolving incident requests in a timely manner. As the service desk analayst, you will create/maintain/review all reported incidents and request in IT management ticketing system. You will also be troubleshooting and resolve IT related problems using platforms like phone, email, chat and reassingn the ticket accordingly. Last but not least, this is a shift based role and you will be required to work beyong the routine office hours or on some weekends or holidays if needed.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other relevant studies
- More than 2 years of experience in service desk environment
- Knowledge in Active Directory, VPN, Unity, Zoom, Microsoft 0365 etc
- Additional knowledge in ServiceNow ticketing system
- Must have language skills in English, Cantonese, Mandarin and (Korean or Japanese)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP249697. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)