|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- MNC company
- Great benefits
- Amazing Diversity
Our client is a Multinational coating manufacturer delivering the best in paint and coatings products to the world. With presence in 120+ countries providing the best service to their customers.
The IT Analyst is responsible to provide Service Desk remote support and local site support for personal computer, handheld hardware and software issues. The analyst will also be responsible to provide support for end-user asset and infrastructure assets.
- Provide tier 1/2 IT support to end users via telephone calls and incident tickets
- Participate in the planning, design, development, and effectuation of improvements with focus on simplification and optimization of processes
- Participate in knowledge transfer from Integration Team following problem escalation
- Install and troubleshoot client machines, handheld devices, hardware, applications and software
- Deploy service solutions that simplify processes, optimize service delivery and/or solve problems
- Measure and report on services rendered, solutions delivered and problems resolved (tracking and reporting activities, accomplishments and recommendations)
To qualify for this role:
- 3+ years IT experience, hardware, software, and customer support.
- Proficient use, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows OS, Office Suites software, PC hardware and handheld devices
- Proficient hands-on expertise of information technology infrastructure, computer platforms and computer administration
- Proper and comprehensive verbal and written communications
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 250776. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)