Senior UX Researcher
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
- Great career advancement
- Good opportunity to be growing with the team
- Excellent learning and development platform for employees
An e-wallet firm in Malaysia, our client has an ultimate objective for all: To unite your payment with a single mobile application. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior UX Researcher, who works alongside with a team of UI/UX designers and engineers to deliver the finest payment experience.
The role will be highly structural and analytical; hence the incumbent shall be one who has deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, one who is able to deliver insightful finding to shape the overall product strategy.
A qualified Senior UX Researcher should possess the following:
- At least 6 years of experience in UX research
- Good understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Expert in SPSS or Excel on data analysis
- Experience in evaluating mobile applications and website
- Candidates with agile framework knowledge is preferred
Please contact Charmaine Cheng at 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below, or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #238384. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.