Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Exciting opportunities
- Collaborative and dynamic culture
- Attractive remuneration packages
Our client has been operating their financial services in Malaysia for more than 20 years. At this juncture, the IT engineering team is ongoing expansion by recruiting Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Lead automation testing efforts to increase testing efficiency and lower manual testing costs by working closely with functional team members
- To oversee the development and implementation of test automation frameworks and performance test services for applications and systems.
- Assist and guide project stakeholders with test automation and performance testing initiatives and test delivery.
- Provide feedback and advise during the application design process to ensure that the automated applications meet internal client needs and adhere to current industry standards
- Responsible to create, upgrade, execute automation test framework and performance distinguished basic applications.
- Perform for the end-to-end testing activities and accountable for the overall test delivery in projects, in automation and performance testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or any relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in automation testing
- Experience in Java - Selenium/Appium test practices
- Plus if you have knowledge in testing tools such as Jenkins, LoadRunner, Jmeter, SilkPerfomer, Rational Performance tester
- This role is open for local and expat living in Malaysia
- Preferable developers who is keen to explore in automation testing
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Vimmal at Vimmal@ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)