Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Regional Tax Analyst/ Accountant （Direct & Indirect tax)
This role will be covering both Direct and Indirect tax workings. He or She will be Responsible for Tax Preparation, Tax Compliance for accurate and timely payment of taxes and Tax Filing activities.
- Prepare all tax returns (Corporate, GST, deferred, withholding, VAT, DST) and post all tax entries and reconciliations to accounts
- Responsible to make sure for compliance with corporate income tax withholding rules on cross-border payments
- Prepare Tax schedules for Auditors, local tax authorities, etc.
- Ensure timely and accurate tax reporting
- Preparations and review of quarterly tax estimate to be paid
- Assist on transfer pricing matters and provide guidance on intercompany transactions
- Support tax audits by preparing the required information in close cooperation with the Local Tax Manager and Corporate Tax
- Liaison with colleagues from various departments, external tax consultants and tax authorities in a respectful and professional manner
- At least 3 years of tax experience
- Tax auditors / Tax Accountants are encouraged to apply
- Candidate with experience working in International MNC / Shared Services will be great
- Candidate with regional exposure will be advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Or you can email to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org by quotating 'Senior Tax Accountant'
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend