Our client is a FMCG market leader with a global presence with more than 180 offices in unique locations. They are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to be accountable for recruitment activities across Asia Pacific.
- Execute the full life cycle of recruitment that will include developing specific strategies, direct sourcing and candidate interviewing
- Advise hiring managers, senior leaders and HRBPs on the best practice approach for hiring
- Driving strategic HR projects on a regional/global scale
- Partner with Talent Management and HRBP teams to understand the succession plan gaps and also look at areas to drive internal mobility
- Exceed industry performance benchmarks for time to fill, cost per hire, customer satisfaction and quality of hire metrics
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of end-to-end recruitment experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management with business leaders and line managers
- Workday experience would be an added advantage
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Samuel Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend