- A MNC logistics company with a global presence.
- Supporting business critical applications running within the area of responsibility of Production Services in ITS globally
- Documenting the best practices and adhering to formal standards and processes
- Assessing, developing, and implementing the infrastructure and server builds
- Gathering, assessing, and communicating critical information on a timely basis, by interacting with a broad set of team
- You will need to proactively undertake the maintenance and administration of computer hardware, software, and operations tools in support of the delivery of the IT service.
- You are responsible for improving system availability with proactive work to avoid outages and performance issues, with particular focus on maintenance services for all infrastructure used by the Operations Centre. This includes O/S (Unix, Windows, Linux) databases (Oracle, Informix, MySQL, Sybase, MSSQL, Teradata, Quest Shareplex, MongoDB, PostgreSQL), Unibol, Storage Area Network, Spoolers etc. The operations tools include HP Open View Operations, Mercury TOPAZ, and Tivoli Maestro).
- This is role has rotational shift.
The Applications you will use
- Oracle RDBMS with RAC, ASM, Active Dataguard, Cloud Control (OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager))
- Informix IDS with HDR, CM, ER
- MongoDB with Replicaset, Shading, Automation Agent, OPS Manager
- Quest Shareplex Replication
- Vertitas Netbackup
The Qualification Required
- 2 years experience in DBA
- Solid experience with Oracle DB versions and MySQL scripting
- Able to work in Shift
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend