Senior System Engineer - EDGE
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is the top chemical company that combines economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility.
- Experience in delivering EDGE, Datacenter, Virtualisation, Middleware, Database, Linux, Microsoft Server and other similar solutions.
- Monitor the deployment process by considering the agreed SLA's, OLA's and KPI's
- Work with and escalate (as required) the resp. vendor(s) to provide right solution to the internal business partner
- Distribute, communicate, and create, where required, communication and change management materials.
- Perform and schedule required testing, documenting and follow up for problem resolution where required
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 3-5 years working in IT Infrastructure delivery roles
- Microsoft, ITIL, Network certifications, Linux, Power Platform
- Experience in EDGE computing system is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of project management methods (analogous to Prince 2 or PMP)
- Strong communication skills in English.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 251608. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)