Senior Software Engineer
Key responsibilities include:
- Build & deliver software using standard framework and design patterns.
- Develop scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method
- Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multi-grained services.
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from concept to completion as per project timelines
- Brainstorm and suggest design solutions based on user/product requirements
- Contribute towards an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- At least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Working experience on software development in either C#.Net, Angular JS, ASP.NET Core & Web API, NHibernate, MVC, Entity Framework and SQL
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment practices and tools
- An understanding of S.O.L.I.D and the related Object-Oriented Design concepts
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Experience in leading a team of at least 2 - 3 members
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Fluency in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP235803. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710