Senior / Junior RPA Developer
- Develop & support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions that add value to the company.
- Manage the day-to-day activities pertaining to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes and solutions.
- Responsible for all aspects of architecture & development for applications with automation experience using Automation Software tool, UI Path.
- Ensure the RPA team members able to complete and meet the deadline given for the agreed task by providing guidance on technical level.
- Write high-quality code & is strong in technical documentation.
- 1-6 years of professional experience in software programming (including scripting/coding), SQL, application development and minimum 1 year of experience in UiPath platform.
- Deep understanding of Robotic Process Automation solution and its functionalities.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Coding and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem- Solving, System(s) testing, UAT, debugging and Bug fixes.
- Certification in UiPath (preferred).
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend